Decorating & Furniture/sheen striping

Hi there.
I hope you can help me. I am getting ready to sheen stripe a 2 year old girls 12x15 bedroom.
I am going to be putting a chairail also.  My question is this..I am sheer striping it a creamy medium pink..That is the color I am using below the chair rail.What do you suggest to use above? would you paint the chair rail the same color as above it?
I was not sure if I should use a linen or creamy white above.  If you have a color number for above in benjamin moore or behr.that would be great. I am going to be using Behrs Bridal Rose color below.

Thank you so much in advance.
p.s. do you have an email so I can send pics for an awkward den..

God bless,
bella 35
p.s. I love the romantic elegant look and hope I am able to accomplish that in my home.

Please go to the link below to see color collage and example room.

Dear Bella,
  I love that color you have chosen for your daughter's room. I think it has a very child like and beautiful look to it. I would choose bleached shell from for the top portion of the room. If not this exact color I would choose something light and have it include some pink tones but neutral in color. Hope this helps. Good Luck. I would love to see what it looks like done. Please send images to

Rachel Mallon

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book