Decorating & Furniture/small room needs space

Question
HELP>>> I have 3 daughters ranging in age from 7yrs old, 15 mths and 4 mths old i need to find a way that one closet can accomodate all their clothes and how can i arrange a twin bed, crib and toddler bed in one small room. In the room right now i have a dresser w/mirror 2 night tables and a dresser in the closet that i use for my 15 yr old odds and ends. I want the room to look spacious, neat and girly... What can I do besides enter some contest for a home or room makeover:) thank you

Answer
Hi Dina,

Thanks for writing and for your question.  First of all, if the toddler bed and the twin bed are approximately the same size, put them side by side with one of the night tables on either side (one for each bed).  On the opposite wall, place the dresser with mirror, and in the corner, put the crib "caddy-cornered".  

The best thing to do in the closet is first to remove the "odds and ends".  Store the contents underneath beds (in containers to keep them tidy) or in the attic.  On one side of the closet, leave full length hanging space.  On the other side of the closet, divide that into  2 lengths.  If you have room for shelves, add them to store all your baby's odds and ends.  Hope this helps.

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik