Decorating & Furniture/small room

Question
Hello, my  bedroom is 14ft by 14ft with a 5ft window right on the middle of the wall across the entrance. Somehow in there i have a queen size bed, a night table, a floor lamp an a convertible crib that has a small three drawer attached to it. I hate the way it looks but i have no idea how to arrange this mess to where when i go to my room i feel at peace and not like i'm in between a crowd.  help please.

Answer
Believe it or not, 14 x 14 is bigger than MY bedroom!  The key is good furniture placement.  Here's my suggestion (without having seen your exisiting arrangement).  Let's assume your door is the south wall, the window the north wall and the ends of the room are east and west.  Place your bed on the East wall with the night table next to it.  Place the convertible crib on the west wall, or in the northwest corner of the room.  This should leave you room at the bottom of your bed for either a short chest or a comfy small chair in the southwest corner of the room.  

Hope this helps you.

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik