Decorating & Furniture/stain color for window and door w/dark furniture

Question
We recently renovated a family/media room.  The walls are olive color, the large 8 seat sectional and recliner are chocolate brown, the carpet is taupe, and the new window and sliding door (which are side by side on the same wall) have a 5" wood frame around each of them that have to be stained.  The question is what color.  I'm thinking a brown would be too much but I don't like the natural color either.  Please help

Answer
Eillen,

Thanks for wiriting.

You have a couple options. The first would be to match it to what even color the rest of your wood work is. I always like to keep things consistant. You could also paint it the same color as your walls.

Good luck.

Ben

Decorating & Furniture

Benjamin Cottrell