Decorating & Furniture/stencils

I have tried to paint my bedroom wall the previous occupant had put stencils on the wall these stencils keep appearing after each coat of paint can you help with ideas of covering these stencils

I have a guaranteed solution!  Go to the paint or home improvement store and purchase a can of KILX.  It's a primer/blocker and will truly block out ANY color.  It goes on white, dries in a few hours (the water based version - KILZ 2) and then you can paint any color you like!

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology