Decorating & Furniture/storage bench project

Hello benjamin. thank you in advance for your valuable time. we have a little area in front of the banister that we want to make unique. we are going to get a storage bench with a cushion on top so it can be used as a seat. we also wanted to mount cushions to the small area of the wall above the bench to create a love seat effect. the look i am thinking of for the wall is almost like a mattress because it has dimples created by buttons. obviosly not to thick because we dont want it hanging over the bench. really just for a look.

I cannot seem to find any place that sells wall cushions. any ideas? either a store or a how to would be great.

Thanks for writing.

You could try Pottery Barn, Pier 1, and Ballards Design (all have there own website to shop on). I know for sure there are things at Ballards
Design that would work for you if the size is right.

Another option would be to get something custome made by a seamstress. Many local interior designers or interior design stores will know someone and sometimes local fabric stores will have one on site.

Good luck.

Decorating & Furniture

Benjamin Cottrell

I can answer any questions on interior design including color, room arrangment, floor and space planning, lighting, fabric, furniture, and where to buy home decorating products.

Residential design and Architecture as well as landscape design, visual merchandising, and sales.

College graduate