Decorating & Furniture/two story foyer

Question
I have a open two story foyer and at the top of the stairs is a loft with french doors which is what you see when you enter the house.  In the loft area I have a chair rail and the bottom half has been papered and the top is painted. I need some decorating ideas as well as color scheme. I have thought about painting the foyer some type of yellow but there are so many yellow colors I can't decide. I would prefer some type of pale but inviting color.  

Answer
Delaina:

Try sherwin-williams.com and go to homeowner then to color vertulizer and you will see Martha stewart colors as well as Sherwin williams color try these in vertulizer on wall and you will see the result i am sure you are looking for.
Thanks
Jean

Decorating & Furniture

Jean DeJesus