Decorating & Furniture/tiling

Question
hi i was wondering if you can clarify a question for me ,im in the process of about to tile my bathroom which is   downstairs ,and it is fully tiled can you tile on tiles rather than taking them all off my friend says you can and they stick better is this true?  thanks ..sharon

Answer
Hi shazznay,
Well this is an absolutely new concept to me. Never thought about it but I don't really think it would be a very good idea, reason being that tiles are smooth and the cement needs a rough surface to stick on to. So i don't really think it would be a good idea to tile on tiles. They wont really hang on for long.

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria