Decorating & Furniture/tiling

hi i was wondering if you can clarify a question for me ,im in the process of about to tile my bathroom which is   downstairs ,and it is fully tiled can you tile on tiles rather than taking them all off my friend says you can and they stick better is this true?  thanks ..sharon

Hi shazznay,
Well this is an absolutely new concept to me. Never thought about it but I don't really think it would be a very good idea, reason being that tiles are smooth and the cement needs a rough surface to stick on to. So i don't really think it would be a good idea to tile on tiles. They wont really hang on for long.

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria

Ask me anything that concerns the way you should design the interiors so that that they improve the ambience of your house. I can very well help you out with the ways you should use those furnitures which you thought were useless. Ask me before throwing anything from your house, may be I can help you use it better

I am in this business since past 3 years in Mumbai, India. I have a personal firm where we help people with the interior decorations of their house and offices.

Dimploma in Interior Designing from the National Institute of Designing