Decorating & Furniture/trendy loft...window treatments?

Question
QUESTION: Hi..what window treatments would you suggest for a trendy, contemporary loft?
It's open, airy, not a lot of furniture..bedroom window..floor to ceiling...orange
walls, espresso bedroom furniture....appreciate your help!

ANSWER: Thanks for writing Steven.  If you need privacy, opt for sleek inside mount blinds.  If privacy isn't a concern,  I would either leave the windows bare OR create a floor to ceiling soft semi-sheer drape (no pleats or fuss - perhaps grommeted) hung from wire.  

Jenny

QUESTION: Hi Jenny,

Thanks for your reply. Part of the reason I want anything at all is that in the morning for about 15 mins., the sun is right in my eyes. Otherwise, I could do without.

So, I'm not sure sheer would work given the sun issue...thanks!

Answer
Some trendy blinds are probably your best bet for light control.  If you only need the light control for a bit of the day, get small horizontal blinds.  When you no longer need them, you can raise them and it will appear there is virtually nothing covering your windows.

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik