Decorating & Furniture/trim & door colors

Hi.  I have recently put in new hardwood floors and matching stained oak trim.  That trim, however, runs down the hallway, where it runs into white trim and white doors.  Can I finish the oak trim around the white doors, or will it look silly?

Personally Harwood, I would stop at the white trim, unless of course you want to do the doors as well. Baseboards and doors had continuity to a house, in other words, it gives the house it's  "Flow" and tie's it all together.
Does that make sense?
Hope this helps.

Decorating & Furniture

Lora Mac Alistaire

Though I don't personally design furniture, I have made a few new pieces over the years, out of things that have been thrown away. In other words, I like to take something old and give it new life...

Owning my own Design and Painting company, I've had the pleasure of helping people realize their "Dream Rooms". In other words, after asking them a few questions about favorite places or a certain "Feeling" they want to have while in the room, I can then take those ideas and create a room that will bring years of enjoyment.

AA in English I'm fascinated by color and how it can impact your life, so I've taken quite a few classes over the years dealing with color