Decorating & Furniture/type of furniture with a leather bed

Question
My son's room is painted in 2 shades of blue.  A light blue and maybe a slate blue.  His bed is dark brown leather.  What type of furniture do I need to add to accent the bed.  He's 18 years old and I've been buying pictures of water scenes in black and white with black frames.   Right now we have mismatched furniture in there.  We built the house last year and it seems his room is the only one that hasn't had much attention. Any suggestions?

Thank you.  

Answer
The brown leather and the light blue are obviously beautiful together.  What you might want to consider is adding some lighter furnishings in the way of end tables, a desk etc. in a blond wood like beech or natural maple.  That, accented with some silver (like stainless steele legs, pulls etc.) would be very stylish.  

If you can find a leather-like bean bag in the brown, that would be great too.

Regards
Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik