Decorating & Furniture/wall colors! (addendum)

Question
Hi again, Benjamin! I should have mentioned that the wall hanging is quite bold with color---not bright,  but many colors that are "earthy"--blues, tans, greens, terra-cotta. The floor covering is beige carpeting, but when my budget allows, I want to put tile or laminate for my dogs! I'm pretty intent on the subtle yellow in the dining room--there is muted gold in the green sofa. THANKS AGAIN!

Answer
Karen,

As for color, try picking out a color from the painting that you could live with on your walls. If you don't want something that bright use the color, but have it toned down at the paint store.

Also, a trick it to pick a color from the painting that is not used too much and using it on the wall. It makes the picture pop!

Ben

Decorating & Furniture

Benjamin Cottrell