Decorating & Furniture/...

Question
Hello there. I am planning on making one of the rooms in my house a dance studio, you know with the mirrors, and tile flooring, I would just like some advice of where I could get the mirrors at a good price and a good kind of tile flooring for a dance room. I am also planning on putting ballet bars up.  I hope you can help me, thanks..

-Heather

Answer
Dear Heather,

This is not my expertise but I will certainly try to steer you in the right direction.

First, I would reccomend finding a professional mirror company that would install the mirrors for you. You will save both time and money by letting a pro handle this for you. The danger involved with installing large mirrors is incredible.

The dance studios I have been in all had wood floors. This is something that I would have to research if I were to answer this part of your question. Wood floors can be bought from the large building supply stores for less money than a speicalty flooring store. I would think that any smooth tile like a terrazo would also work for you and it too can be found at the larger supply stores like Home Depot.

I hope this helps to get you started. I know your room will be very enjoyable.

Angie Nelson
www.freereinart.com

Decorating & Furniture

Angie Nelson