Decorative Arts/Kitchen color

Question
kitchen
kitchen  

kitchen
kitchen  
I want to take your advice on kitchen wall color and cabinet color.Is the wall color and cabinet color white would be ok.and high cabinets in this kitchen would suite or i use small cabinets.I heard that white cabnets with time gets yellower.what you recomend about color and cabnets.

Answer
Hello Zeeshan
Sorry for a little delay in answering. I was out of town. Anyway, white cabinets and walls are fine,but I think the cream color or such may look even better,since white has a tendency to become dirty especially with the kind of cooking done in Indian/Pakistani household. Also, make sure you get an extra coat of polyurethans, so you can clean easy.
Cream color with some antique touch in grooves and edges will be really pretty. Hope this helps.

Decorative Arts

Manjari