Delphi/Formatfloat

Question
Hi Brian,
As a follow up on the RtoC function you kindly provided - it works fine in limiting the decimal places but it puts in a thousands seperator when the number exceeds 999.  This is something that I don't want to happen.  Can this be fixed?

Regards
Michael

Answer
Michael,
The original message indicated that you wanted the thousands seperator:
Edit1.text:=Formatfloat('#,##0.00',mydouble);

If you don't want the thousands seperators, then you have to change the function.
I've got a different function for that (RtoS instead of RtoC).

function  RtoS(Source: Double; S,D: integer): string;
Var TStr: string;
begin
 TStr:=Format('%'+IntToStr(S)+'.'+IntToStr(D)+'f',[Source]);
 RtoS:= TStr;
end;

The only thing different is the name of the function, and the type specifier ('f' instead of 'n')
Sincerely,
Brian

Delphi

Brian Sill