Dental Hygiene/Looking for a formula for mint-free fluoride mouthwash

Malcolm Knight wrote at 2013-11-27 21:35:01
Thank you for your answer, but unfortunately, this hasn't helped me, as I live in the UK and there appears to be nowhere in this country you can buy the sensitive version of Act Mouthwash.

I would have thought it possible to make your own mouthwash if you can get the right proportions of fluoride and chorhexidine.

Dental Hygiene

Larry Burnett DDS

I can answer questions about prevention, elimination of, and non surgical treatment of periodontal diseases and early tooth decay. I can't answer questions concerning dental insurance payments.

Taught hygienists in a major dental hygiene school for about 20 years. Taught hands on courses concerning these categories to Dentists and Hygienists throughout the US and Canada including repeat lectures at the Annual Scientific Sessions of A.D.A. and A.G.D over several years. Personal hands on delivery of preventive hygiene services to disadvantaged children through a mobile school based prevention program.

RDH Magazine, Parkell, Dental India and some places of which I'm not aware.

Medical College of Virginia ( VCU) School of Dentistry.