Dental Hygiene/dry socket

Question
wisdom tooth
wisdom tooth  
I just recently got my wisdom teeth pulled out and was wondering if the healing was looking good? I'm really worried about dry sockets

Answer
Hey - what a great picture.  Its difficult, I know,  to get that good a photo that far back in your mouth.  From what I see, which is never as accurate as being there, everything seems to be healing normally.  it would be extremely rare for you to develop a dry socket at this site in the future.  A dry socket would have been apparent by now and seen as exposed bone in the socket and a lot of pain.

I hope I have taken away some of your worry as their is apparently nothing to worry about.

Larry Burnett DDS
lburnett2@comcast.net  

Dental Hygiene

Larry Burnett DDS