Dental Hygiene/Hi!

Hi! I just want to ask if I could have my cavities filled and get braces at the same day? Hoping for your reply, thank you!

It might be possible but is unlikely to happen.  Some filling materials might not become completely cured and strong enough to withstand the stress of some new procedures of putting braces on.  

However, I think it could be arranged to do the braces the same day if that were important to you.

Larry Burnett DDS

Dental Hygiene

Larry Burnett DDS

I can answer questions about prevention, elimination of, and non surgical treatment of periodontal diseases and early tooth decay. I can't answer questions concerning dental insurance payments.

Taught hygienists in a major dental hygiene school for about 20 years. Taught hands on courses concerning these categories to Dentists and Hygienists throughout the US and Canada including repeat lectures at the Annual Scientific Sessions of A.D.A. and A.G.D over several years. Personal hands on delivery of preventive hygiene services to disadvantaged children through a mobile school based prevention program.

RDH Magazine, Parkell, Dental India and some places of which I'm not aware.

Medical College of Virginia ( VCU) School of Dentistry.