Dentistry/Pimple on roof of mouth

TopCat wrote at 2012-06-12 23:00:42
I saw a dental surgeon just this morning and Mark Bornfeld has described my problem perfectly. The cyst comes quickly and goes quickly so the surgeon and I have decided that I will live with it unless it becomes a bigger problem, which he does not believe will be the case.

mary wrote at 2013-07-06 21:48:53
I also have gotten a pimple on the back part of the roof of my mouth after eating. mine is so annoying I pop it. probably not recommended by the dentist but I have always done that. mine pops blood tho.

Mark Bornfeld DDS

I can respond to all questions dealing with the practice of dentistry, from both the dentist`s and patient`s perspective. I am knowledgeable about all dental disciplines, from cosmetic dentistry to surgery, from restorative dentistry to root canal treatment. I have strong opinions about controversial issues in dental practice, including those topics which directly impact on the reputation of the profession in the eyes of both the lay public and our health profession colleagues.

Editor, Queens County Academy of General Dentistry newsletter; contributor to
29 years practicing general dentistry partnered with brother Steve as one-half of the