Dentistry/dental implant complication

Pat wrote at 2013-07-29 03:10:44
Dear Kathi.

I used to have headaches and nasal swelling usually on one side or the other of my head at a time. My bad teeth also would cause me a lot of pain. Years later I found out that I had a subluxation of c4 in my neck cause by a car accident I was in. The different vertebras in your neck can cause many different problems and pain. The subluxations in your cervical spine will intensify any basic problems (such as bad teeth, or in your case implants) and cause very great pain. I went through many doctors and even surgery before I discovered what my problem was. The only thing that will help is traction and adjustment. I now have my own Saunders Cervical Hometrac and do Pettibon Fulcrum exercises at home. You can get a Saunders Cervical Hometrac at a Neurological center and Pettibon  System through a Chiropractor. I can tell you that I went through surgery and even had my upper teeth pulled because I was in great pain like you. I hope this info will help you before things get worse.  

unhappy wrote at 2015-04-26 00:57:31
I had 8 total implants put in and don't recommend it to anyone. I am currently in the process of getting them removed as well as 6 other people I have talked to since I got mine. Don't let a dentist talk you into doing this you will regret it plus all the money is wasted.......

Dentistry

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired