Dentistry/Root Canals

miss k wrote at 2012-11-14 17:04:19
It seems like if you feel you did a good job then there is no need to take your patients concerns seriously. There are nerves that are higher up that get missed and most often not even checked for that can cause a lot of these problems that are being discussed. If you as a patient know something doesn't feel right and you are not being heard get a second opinion. A third if that is what it takes. I went through this and it turned out my dentist thought they did a good enough job and there was no reason to listen and oops. They wound up being wrong. Imagine that.

Lawrence Spindel DDS,

Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontics, General Dentistry, Preventive Dentistry, Comprehensive Dental Care

Former Clinical Instructor of Comprehensive Dentistry, and Prosthodontic Department New York University School of Dentistry. Also former instructor of Preventive Dentistry Columbia University School of Dentistry.

Ask Dr Spindel Dental Blog also numerous articles on (over 100 pages of original content)

1980 DDS New York University College of Dentistry 1981 GPR Manhattan VA Hospital

OKU 1980 Honor Society 1980 Long Island Academy of Odontology award for highest combined Academic and Clinical Achievement.
In 1997 he was elected to Fellowship into the International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics