Dentistry/remove gold from teeth

Hsandz wrote at 2016-07-23 20:44:54
Jewelers use an acid, similar to the acid that test the gold purity.

They soak the tooth in the acid for a day or as long as needed. The tooth gets dissolved

(Eaten away) from the crown so all that's left is the gold. U can actually find it yourself

on Amazon and do it yourself if preferred. Whatever you do just don't crush it.     Good luck !

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon and I am available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicine for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor and State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA -University of Connecticut DMD - University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine

National Honor Society (OKU), Philadelphia County Dental Society, Mosby Book Award, Oral Surgery Honors, Summa Cum Laude