Dentistry/Gum facing inside of mouth hurts around root canal tooth

spikemom wrote at 2013-09-06 22:24:02
I'm also having the exact same prob a month after my #19 tooth had a root canal. It was fine the first week or so, but started hurting in the gums around the tooth about 2 weeks later. I still have the temp filling the endodontist that that the root canal gave me, because I havn't had the money to go back to my regular dentist for a crown. I don't really want to crown it permanently until it stops hurting anyway. Especially if I end up extracting it.

Dentistry

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired