Dentistry/Dark spot on tooth near gum

jess wrote at 2012-09-25 00:20:24
did you ever find a way o get rid of it i have the excact thing and dentist said i must miss that spot when i brush he said to make sure i get and it will go away it but its still there

Cartel wrote at 2013-08-17 16:12:31
I have the same thing and saw a dentist to determine if it was a gum disease of some sort. The dentist concluded that my gums may be bleeding and the dark black/brown spot was the actually blood sitting at the gum line and oxidizing. I have never seen my gums bleed so I did not find the answer to be appropriate for my situation. I started keeping a food and vitamin journal to determine if diet is playing a role. Would love to hear if your situation has improved.

Dentistry

Lawrence Spindel DDS, www.lspindeldds.com