Dentistry/DENTAL HELP! SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY PATIENT

Mechelle wrote at 2013-11-08 17:38:57
Wow, do I know where your coming from.  I am also 95% home bound with a disabled child too, I am on dis, Medicare and Medicaid I have been down all the same paths with all the same uncaring attitudes so I sympathize with you, I have three broken teeth lower front and am only 50.  But my child has always come first and due to finances I go to the back burner.  The programs you will find on google are the yearly free clinics, you have to wait in line and it's first come first serve, so many people camp out up to 1day before, I'm sure you can't do that I know I can't.  Your story breaks my heart, bless you.  Maybe if the public could hear some of these stories they would quit talking about how spoiled and lazy people on disability are and try to fix this problem, I just want to be off antibiotics and out of a little of the PAIN I feel everyday all day long.  I am in Ariz. it's no better here, I have an appt. at a dental school Mon. It's a little cheaper not much but I don't see any alternatives, I'll do what I can when I can afford it, I don't see the system getting any better for slackers like us...  Oh yea, I worked as an educational sign language interpreter for years and loved it but have lost almost everything I worked for!

Mechelle wrote at 2013-11-08 17:39:21

Gary wrote at 2014-02-05 17:02:07
I am in same exact situation, i do live in Tampa area, could you point me in the right direction? Thank you so much.

Dentistry

Howard Finnk, D.D.S., P.A., CEO