Dentistry/endodontic treatment

how would it affect the tooth or the patient if by mistake i used a chlorine solution for irrigation during an endodontic tooth treatment instead of saline ??

Sodium Hypochlorite is the preferred irrigation solution due to it's antibacterial effect.  Saline is not the solution of choice because it doesn't disinfect the root canal system.

KG Amin, DMD
Austin Center for Endodontics (Root Canal Specialists)
Austin Center for Endodontics

Ketan Amin, DMD

Graduating from Harvard School of Dental Medicine, I received a broad understanding of both medicine and dentistry. I continued my training at New York University, as a dental specialist in endodontics, which concerns root canal therapy, related surgeries, as well as diagnosing and managing various forms of pain occurring in the head and neck

Dentistry; Specialist in Endodontics (Root Canal Therapy).

American Association of Endodontics American Dental Association American Academy of OroFacial Pain

Harvard School of Dental Medicine-Doctorate in Dental Medicine (DMD) New York University College of Dentistry-Certificate, Endodontics