Dentistry/stainless steel crown for adult

MegaViperDMD wrote at 2016-01-21 10:39:28
With the use of new glass ionomer resin cements the SS crown comes to be a good option to buy time while another type can be afford. Just follow recommendations in occlusion and adapted margins.

MegaViperDMD wrote at 2016-01-21 10:40:09

Teeth wrote at 2017-03-18 18:21:15
I am having to put a stainless steel crown on my back tooth that broke with no decay evident all other teeth perfect after my apt today. My dentist will customers fit me as he has these crowns in the practice. He also installed 3 yrs ago to open faced gold crowns. I think both of us should go ahead and do it. Good luck.

Dentistry

Jeff Dalin DDS