Dentistry/Poor workmanship implant crown

Susan wrote at 2015-05-05 03:14:13
I am appalled.  Temporary cement?  We might as well get dentures.  I am going through the same thing.  I did not sign up for embarrassing and horrifying experiences.  All the implant promotions promised they will look and feel like real teeth, and function like real teeth.  Well that was a lie, and we find out too late to reconsider or undo it.  I haven't had my permanent crown cemented yet, either, because they cannot get it right.  What a rip off for all the surgery, healing, and money we spent.  Why use temporary?  Cementing is cementing.  Don't make us suffer and do it right the first time with the right product in the first place!

Lawrence Spindel DDS,

Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontics, General Dentistry, Preventive Dentistry, Comprehensive Dental Care

Former Clinical Instructor of Comprehensive Dentistry, and Prosthodontic Department New York University School of Dentistry. Also former instructor of Preventive Dentistry Columbia University School of Dentistry.

Ask Dr Spindel Dental Blog also numerous articles on (over 100 pages of original content)

1980 DDS New York University College of Dentistry 1981 GPR Manhattan VA Hospital

OKU 1980 Honor Society 1980 Long Island Academy of Odontology award for highest combined Academic and Clinical Achievement.
In 1997 he was elected to Fellowship into the International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics