Dentistry/Black Stains on Teeth

I am 20 year old male living in Bangladesh. I dont drink or smoke.

Recently I have found that there are a few black and brown stains on my teeth.
I tried brushing it off, but after several days the stain didnt remove.

The stains include black spots, black lines near gum line, brown spots and brown lines.

I searched the internet but couldnt find the name of the condition.
So what is this condition and what can I do to fix it?

I wouldn't consider this a disease or condition.  I often see patients from South Asia with the black staining that you described.  It's primarily due to diet.  I recommend continuing to see your dentist every 6 months to ensure that the staining is not decay.  Your dentist will be able to remove the staining during the cleaning with more powerful instruments than the ordinary toothbrush.

Hope this helps,
KG Amin, DMD
Austin Center for Endodontics (Root Canal Specialists)
Austin Center for Endodontics

Ketan Amin, DMD

Graduating from Harvard School of Dental Medicine, I received a broad understanding of both medicine and dentistry. I continued my training at New York University, as a dental specialist in endodontics, which concerns root canal therapy, related surgeries, as well as diagnosing and managing various forms of pain occurring in the head and neck

Dentistry; Specialist in Endodontics (Root Canal Therapy).

American Association of Endodontics American Dental Association American Academy of OroFacial Pain

Harvard School of Dental Medicine-Doctorate in Dental Medicine (DMD) New York University College of Dentistry-Certificate, Endodontics