Dentistry/Gum pain

3 months ago a light pain appeared in my upper left side of my mouth between my wisdom tooth and normal tooth.I was feeling that something is stuck between my I started to bring it out and I tried to hard but there was nothing.this light pain was gone until 3 weeks ago.I thought it is may be wisdom tooth after one week I immediately took an appointment with a doctor and he got an X-ray photo from my teeth and he said there is no problem with the root of your teeth.but there was a small black point and he filled that part.but even after that it is aching.what is the problem doctor?did I irritate my gum?or is there anything stuck in my gum?if there is why nothing appeared in the X-ray photo?and also this pain get worse when something like meat stuck between two teeth.

Hi ahmad
Ur problem is exactly what you described it as...GUM PAIN
Visit a periodontist(gum specialist), my guess is that u developed a periodontal defect as a result of the cavity.
Periodontal aka gum problems rarely show on the xray, cos most of the time they are soft tissue related in theirinitial stages. Dont worry everything will be fine.
Best wishes
Dr mayank

dr mayank kaurani BDS, MDS

rootcanals, cosmetic dentistry, dental pain, cavities, tooth colored fillings, endodontic diagnosis, post & cores, ceramic veneers, composite fillings, dental whitening, bleaching etc. please remember: i cannot treat you online and neither can i touch your teeth or test their health! i can give you general suggestions and critically evaluate various treatments and offer my advice.

14 years of clinical experience. i am a professor in a postgraduate dental school, in the department of endodontics. my primary field of specialization is in endodontics and conservative dentistry. i am a consultant endodontist in private dental clinics and run my own clinic restricted to conservative dentistry & endodontics since 2006.

DENTAL SPA, JAIPUR (INDIA). Mahatma Gandhi Dental College, jaipur(india)

new york state dental journal journal of contemporary dental practise

BDS, MDS (conservative dentistry & endodontics)