Dentistry/Gum pain

Question
3 months ago a light pain appeared in my upper left side of my mouth between my wisdom tooth and normal tooth.I was feeling that something is stuck between my teeth.so I started to bring it out and I tried to hard but there was nothing.this light pain was gone until 3 weeks ago.I thought it is may be wisdom tooth impaction.so after one week I immediately took an appointment with a doctor and he got an X-ray photo from my teeth and he said there is no problem with the root of your teeth.but there was a small black point and he filled that part.but even after that it is aching.what is the problem doctor?did I irritate my gum?or is there anything stuck in my gum?if there is why nothing appeared in the X-ray photo?and also this pain get worse when something like meat stuck between two teeth.

Answer
Hi ahmad
Ur problem is exactly what you described it as...GUM PAIN
Visit a periodontist(gum specialist), my guess is that u developed a periodontal defect as a result of the cavity.
Periodontal aka gum problems rarely show on the xray, cos most of the time they are soft tissue related in theirinitial stages. Dont worry everything will be fine.
Best wishes
Dr mayank
India

Dentistry

dr mayank kaurani BDS, MDS