Dentistry/Immediate Load Implants

I need to have implants for my new bottom denture. What type of implants can be put in and have my denture adapted fast, so I don't have to go without teeth? My Ct says I have enough bone. Thanks

Any full size conventional implants with locator attachments should serve you well. I would prefer the least retentive insert at first to give the newly placed implants a chance to integrate with the bone .I prefer placing the implants and not loading them at all at first this is the most predictable. You would use denture adhesive for retention during the healing time of 4 months.but if you insist on immediate loading with the overdenture then go with the least retentive inserts at first as described previously

Rafael Mosery,D.D.S.

I`m a practicing general dentist for 29 years. Member of ADA,NYSDA,SDDS. In addition I am a fellow of the ICOI.My emphasis is on Implant Dentistry .I would be happy to answer questions regarding implant dentistry as well as general dental questions. Ofcourse within the limitations of no clinical exam and the absence of radiographs .

Private practice for 29 years. Have kept up to date with continuing education throughout that time.

ADA,NYDSA,SDDS,ICOI fellow,Penninsula Hospital Dental Society

NYU College of Dentistry DDS 1984 NYU College of Dentistry Surgical and prosthetic implantology program 1999-2001