Dentistry/Immediate Load Implants

Question
I need to have implants for my new bottom denture. What type of implants can be put in and have my denture adapted fast, so I don't have to go without teeth? My Ct says I have enough bone. Thanks

Answer
Any full size conventional implants with locator attachments should serve you well. I would prefer the least retentive insert at first to give the newly placed implants a chance to integrate with the bone .I prefer placing the implants and not loading them at all at first this is the most predictable. You would use denture adhesive for retention during the healing time of 4 months.but if you insist on immediate loading with the overdenture then go with the least retentive inserts at first as described previously

Dentistry

Rafael Mosery,D.D.S.