Dentistry/Loose Gums??

Question
Well i have noticed that behind the front two teeth (upper ones), a small portion of gum in the v shaped gap between the teeth has slightly come out... i noticed it a couple of days back... soo i was wondering if this will resolve on its own by improving my brushing habits or would i require like some graft or smtn (have been freaking myself going through the internet and searching for solutions)... this is noticable as the with the tongue i can feel like the pointy end of the gum and raise it ever so slightly...

Answer
hi pratyush
its just a flash in the pan.
rinse with warm water, avoid biting on hard crusty food from front teeth and dip an interdental brush/floss in mouthwash and clean the front two teeth. alternatively you can dip a small cone shaped cotton peice in mouthwash and jam it in between the space for about 5min 3 times a day.
once the inflammation dies down, visit a dentist and get your teeth cleaned for any tartar deposits.
best wishes
dr mayank  

Dentistry

dr mayank kaurani BDS, MDS