Dentistry/Partial and implants

Question
Dr. I have a new lower cast metal partial. It hursts my thin lower ridge to wear it. Can I have 4 implants paced into this metal partial? Also, I would need 2 teeth added to it. Is this also possible? Thank You!!

Answer
First try and have the partial adjusted so that it is pain free.Implants may be an option only if you have adequate bone to support them.The other choice would be to graft bone for a more ideal implant site.If 4 implants are placed a new restoration can be made that will be supported by the implants.This new restoration  should replace any missing teeth you may have.Hard to give you more info without an exam etc.

Dentistry

Rafael Mosery,D.D.S.