Dentistry/Partial and implants

Dr. I have a new lower cast metal partial. It hursts my thin lower ridge to wear it. Can I have 4 implants paced into this metal partial? Also, I would need 2 teeth added to it. Is this also possible? Thank You!!

First try and have the partial adjusted so that it is pain free.Implants may be an option only if you have adequate bone to support them.The other choice would be to graft bone for a more ideal implant site.If 4 implants are placed a new restoration can be made that will be supported by the implants.This new restoration  should replace any missing teeth you may have.Hard to give you more info without an exam etc.

Rafael Mosery,D.D.S.

I`m a practicing general dentist for 29 years. Member of ADA,NYSDA,SDDS. In addition I am a fellow of the ICOI.My emphasis is on Implant Dentistry .I would be happy to answer questions regarding implant dentistry as well as general dental questions. Ofcourse within the limitations of no clinical exam and the absence of radiographs .

Private practice for 29 years. Have kept up to date with continuing education throughout that time.

ADA,NYDSA,SDDS,ICOI fellow,Penninsula Hospital Dental Society

NYU College of Dentistry DDS 1984 NYU College of Dentistry Surgical and prosthetic implantology program 1999-2001