Dentistry/inflammation above tooth 10

Question
tooth 10 (left of implant)
tooth 10 (left of impl  
From the attached x-ray, what do you think is causing inflammation of gums above tooth 10? Does the crown appear to be the cause?

Answer
Dear Bill,

I can not tell why you are having inflammation around #10 from this X-ray. While it is true that an over contoured or ill fitting crown can help cause gingival inflammation, I can not make this assessment without an actual dental examination. I suggest you see a dentist for a dental examination. I suggest you ask the dentist why he believes you have your inflammation and whether it possible stems from the design or fit of the crown on #10.

Dentistry

Lawrence Spindel DDS, www.lspindeldds.com