Dentistry/Misaligned jaw issue

Question
I had some work done on a root canal filling, this was on Thursday and since then my jaw has been out of line, my bottom jaw is half a tooth to the right of what it usually is, I can no longer bite correctly and it's making it hard to chew food and causing general discomfort, how do I put it back in line?

Answer
Dear Laura,

It sounds like whatever you had done is stopping all your teeth from meeting evenly, and this is making your bite feel and work oddly.  Call and let your dentist know what you just told me, and ask if this can be adjusted.  The adjustment should take very little time, and you will feel no pain.

Let me know when you have had this problem corrected.

Dentistry

Howard Finnk, D.D.S., P.A., CEO