Dentistry/Misalingned jaw problem

Question
I had some work done on a root canal filling, this was on Thursday and it's now Monday and since then my jaw has been out of line, my bottom jaw is half a tooth to the right of what it should be, I can no longer bite correctly and it's making it hard to chew food and causing general discomfort, how do I put it back in line?

Answer
Dear laura
Urgently rush to ur dentist. This sounds like you jaw has dislocated on one side. It needs to be popped back in its right place. It happens due to opening of mouth for too long during treatment. Perfectly harmless and reversible. You might be prescribed some pain meds and dietry restriction for a few days.
Best wishes
Dr mayank kaurani
India

Dentistry

dr mayank kaurani BDS, MDS