Dentistry/Misalingned jaw problem

I had some work done on a root canal filling, this was on Thursday and it's now Monday and since then my jaw has been out of line, my bottom jaw is half a tooth to the right of what it should be, I can no longer bite correctly and it's making it hard to chew food and causing general discomfort, how do I put it back in line?

Dear laura
Urgently rush to ur dentist. This sounds like you jaw has dislocated on one side. It needs to be popped back in its right place. It happens due to opening of mouth for too long during treatment. Perfectly harmless and reversible. You might be prescribed some pain meds and dietry restriction for a few days.
Best wishes
Dr mayank kaurani

dr mayank kaurani BDS, MDS

rootcanals, cosmetic dentistry, dental pain, cavities, tooth colored fillings, endodontic diagnosis, post & cores, ceramic veneers, composite fillings, dental whitening, bleaching etc. please remember: i cannot treat you online and neither can i touch your teeth or test their health! i can give you general suggestions and critically evaluate various treatments and offer my advice.

14 years of clinical experience. i am a professor in a postgraduate dental school, in the department of endodontics. my primary field of specialization is in endodontics and conservative dentistry. i am a consultant endodontist in private dental clinics and run my own clinic restricted to conservative dentistry & endodontics since 2006.

DENTAL SPA, JAIPUR (INDIA). Mahatma Gandhi Dental College, jaipur(india)

new york state dental journal journal of contemporary dental practise

BDS, MDS (conservative dentistry & endodontics)