Dentistry/Nerve damage after root canal

beth wrote at 2013-01-10 17:52:01
Did you get the feeling back ??? I am just going through the same thing...I would love to know how everything turned out!

Thanks

Beth wrote at 2013-01-27 12:21:17
I too am experiencing the same symptoms.  I had two root canals performed on the lower left on January 4.  Two days later I started to have numbness and tingling in the lower half of my lip and chin.  Endodontist  said that it was a reaction to the injection given in the tooth.  I have been on 2 rounds of antibiotics and 2 medrol dose packs.  My numbness and tingling continue.  Any updates or info would be much appreciated.  I also saw an oral surgeon and he says to wait and see.

Dentistry

Lawrence Spindel DDS, www.lspindeldds.com