Dentistry/Nerve damage after root canal

beth wrote at 2013-01-10 17:52:01
Did you get the feeling back ??? I am just going through the same thing...I would love to know how everything turned out!

Beth wrote at 2013-01-27 12:21:17
I too am experiencing the same symptoms.  I had two root canals performed on the lower left on January 4.  Two days later I started to have numbness and tingling in the lower half of my lip and chin.  Endodontist  said that it was a reaction to the injection given in the tooth.  I have been on 2 rounds of antibiotics and 2 medrol dose packs.  My numbness and tingling continue.  Any updates or info would be much appreciated.  I also saw an oral surgeon and he says to wait and see.

Lawrence Spindel DDS,

Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontics, General Dentistry, Preventive Dentistry, Comprehensive Dental Care

Former Clinical Instructor of Comprehensive Dentistry, and Prosthodontic Department New York University School of Dentistry. Also former instructor of Preventive Dentistry Columbia University School of Dentistry.

Ask Dr Spindel Dental Blog also numerous articles on (over 100 pages of original content)

1980 DDS New York University College of Dentistry 1981 GPR Manhattan VA Hospital

OKU 1980 Honor Society 1980 Long Island Academy of Odontology award for highest combined Academic and Clinical Achievement.
In 1997 he was elected to Fellowship into the International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics