Dentistry/braces pulling off crown

anthonystar wrote at 2013-10-24 02:53:17
The crowned tooth can only take a certain amount of trauma so the process of moving your teeth by the orthodontist has to be gradual. If metal wire is being used then gradual increase in the grades should be used and if there is suspicion that the crowned front tooth may be damaged it should be stopped.

Therefore that would amount to the maximum amount of movement possible from metal braces. Then you should go onto retainers at night to prevent relapse of movement. You may want to consider Invisilign braces although not cheap does not need to involve bonding to the crowned front tooth. GOD bless and hope this helps.

Dentistry

Zev Kaufman, D.D.S.