Dentistry/Loosening of teeth on biting a hard substance

Question
Dear Sir,

Once i had bit a hard sweet and one of my tooth in the below line has shaked on this. This was almost  4- 5 years back.  Recently again the same incident happended and the tooth again shaked and started loosening.  Now on touching the upper tooth frequently, the teeth is lossening day by day.  

How can i get my teeth in tact without losing it.

Regards

Answer
Dear lakshmi,

Without examining your tooth it is not possible to tell what has happened. If your tooth has a vertical fracture, it maybe hopeless. If there is no fracture, it may tighten up on its own. You should see a local dentist to be diagnosed.

Dentistry

Lawrence Spindel DDS, www.lspindeldds.com