Dentistry/teeth damage, all of a sudden

Question
hi. I'm a 30 years old woman. recently, I realized that Most of my teeth are decaying suddenly! even my Incisor teeth.just in past year, 9 of my teeth has decayed and changed color in dark. I do really care about brushing and dental floss and never forget it. I'm afraid it is because of some Disease or something serious, my dentist didn't tell me anything about how to prevent them decay, please tell me is it normal for my age (I'm sure its not!)?
what should i do? is it because a disease?
thank you so much...
Ghazal

Answer
No it is not normal for anyone to have that many cavities. You may have some secondary problem that is causing you mouth to be dry,acidic or both. At this point you need to clean out all the decay in your mouth and make sure you follow up with regular 6 month check ups.

Medical conditions that can cause an increased risk of decay are bulimia, or an acid reflux condition. Poor diet can also place people at an increased risk for tooth decay. Drinking sweet fruit drinks, sweetened carbonated sodas and chewing sour sucking candies are especially risky to the teeth.

Dentistry

Lawrence Spindel DDS, www.lspindeldds.com