Dentistry/My answer:.

I just sent in a question about the white spot on my tooth. My response was "
I have already answered this question for you once before", I feel as this was extremely RUDE! I have never been on this site until now and I was only looking for a semi reputable answer. By what I can see now, you obviously dont have one for me, but yet you're on a site that "wants to help people with their questions" which CLEARLY YOU DONT WANT TO DO, because someone has apparently asked a similar question, and you're assuming I am that person.

dear jessica
if you have seen my ratings then i am sure that rude is probably the last thing i am gonna be.
since you are new so.... if your answer has been rejected on grounds that it has been answered previously as asked by someone else then please go ahead and read that question.... to ease your search the question is by bethany, was asked on 1/04/13 & is titled "white stuff on my teeth."
best wishes
dr m

dr mayank kaurani BDS, MDS

rootcanals, cosmetic dentistry, dental pain, cavities, tooth colored fillings, endodontic diagnosis, post & cores, ceramic veneers, composite fillings, dental whitening, bleaching etc. please remember: i cannot treat you online and neither can i touch your teeth or test their health! i can give you general suggestions and critically evaluate various treatments and offer my advice.

14 years of clinical experience. i am a professor in a postgraduate dental school, in the department of endodontics. my primary field of specialization is in endodontics and conservative dentistry. i am a consultant endodontist in private dental clinics and run my own clinic restricted to conservative dentistry & endodontics since 2006.

DENTAL SPA, JAIPUR (INDIA). Mahatma Gandhi Dental College, jaipur(india)

new york state dental journal journal of contemporary dental practise

BDS, MDS (conservative dentistry & endodontics)