Dentistry/My answer:.

Question
I just sent in a question about the white spot on my tooth. My response was "
I have already answered this question for you once before", I feel as this was extremely RUDE! I have never been on this site until now and I was only looking for a semi reputable answer. By what I can see now, you obviously dont have one for me, but yet you're on a site that "wants to help people with their questions" which CLEARLY YOU DONT WANT TO DO, because someone has apparently asked a similar question, and you're assuming I am that person.

Answer
dear jessica
if you have seen my ratings then i am sure that rude is probably the last thing i am gonna be.
since you are new so.... if your answer has been rejected on grounds that it has been answered previously as asked by someone else then please go ahead and read that question.... to ease your search the question is by bethany, was asked on 1/04/13 & is titled "white stuff on my teeth."
best wishes
dr m

Dentistry

dr mayank kaurani BDS, MDS