Dentistry/Best tea for not staining teeth?

I have recently started drinking green tea. Quite a bit of it--six to eight cups a day.

However, I've noticed that the tea bags stain mugs. So of course I'm concerned that the tea may be staining my teeth also.

I like tea, and I want to keep drinking it. What are three good picks for tea that will not stain my teeth as badly as green tea?

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

I believe that all teas have the potential for staining teeth but I do not know which teas are least likely to stain your teeth. I believe that teeth are more likely to stain the portion of teeth that are not kept clean when brushing a flossing and If your dental hygiene is good you probably do not have to worry about excessive tea stains.

Lawrence Spindel DDS,

Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontics, General Dentistry, Preventive Dentistry, Comprehensive Dental Care

Former Clinical Instructor of Comprehensive Dentistry, and Prosthodontic Department New York University School of Dentistry. Also former instructor of Preventive Dentistry Columbia University School of Dentistry.

Ask Dr Spindel Dental Blog also numerous articles on (over 100 pages of original content)

1980 DDS New York University College of Dentistry 1981 GPR Manhattan VA Hospital

OKU 1980 Honor Society 1980 Long Island Academy of Odontology award for highest combined Academic and Clinical Achievement.
In 1997 he was elected to Fellowship into the International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics