Dentistry/Best tea for not staining teeth?

Question
Hello,

I have recently started drinking green tea. Quite a bit of it--six to eight cups a day.

However, I've noticed that the tea bags stain mugs. So of course I'm concerned that the tea may be staining my teeth also.

I like tea, and I want to keep drinking it. What are three good picks for tea that will not stain my teeth as badly as green tea?

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

Jack

Answer
I believe that all teas have the potential for staining teeth but I do not know which teas are least likely to stain your teeth. I believe that teeth are more likely to stain the portion of teeth that are not kept clean when brushing a flossing and If your dental hygiene is good you probably do not have to worry about excessive tea stains.

Dentistry

Lawrence Spindel DDS, www.lspindeldds.com