Dentistry/care for teeth

I want to have a white teeth ,so what should I do?

Kian -  The best answer to get teeth whiter, is to make an appointment with a dentist. Often the products sold in stores do not do an adequate job and if not done correctly can create problems.  So find a dentist and make an appointment.  Tell the doctor and the office that you want your teeth whitened.  

I wish you well and hope you can find a good dentist.

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon and I am available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicine for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor and State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA -University of Connecticut DMD - University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine

National Honor Society (OKU), Philadelphia County Dental Society, Mosby Book Award, Oral Surgery Honors, Summa Cum Laude