Dentistry/impacted canine extraction

Question
Hello ,

I have been wearing braces for 3.5 years. My teeth are perfectly aligned now. But I have impacted canine and to bring it down I had surgery done but it hasn't erupt yet. Now I got my dream job but its in a remote place where ortho aren't available. So I am getting braces off.

My baby teeth feels kinda weak and it moves but orthodontist said once braces is removed it will stay in its place and won't move. So he will leave the baby tooth and impacted canine as it is and that it won't fall off. So should I leave the impacted canine and baby teeth as he said? or should I extract the impacted teeth and baby teeth both and get a bridge.
Later if baby tooth fall off won't it be hard to get bridge when impacted canine is still there?
Please suggest me whether to save the baby teeth or get a bridge?
Thank you.

Answer
Sunita I fully understand your problem. If you are at a place where there is no dentist to help the eruption of that impacted eye tooth.  I know that it sounds like I am not a professional, but having the impacted tooth and baby tooth removed is probaby best for you.  In yhe space, if you don't have the time for a dentsl implant, have a bridge made.

The best would be the orthodontics to fill the space, but with your time problems you don't have any choice.

Dentistry

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired