Dentistry/dental implants

Question
Dr. Shumatov

Are there any dental insurance companies that will pay for dental implants?  Who can afford to have this procedure done?  It is extremely expensive.  Could be more than the average annual salary for the average American.

Thank you
Pat

Answer
Hi Pat,

As far as I know, some insurances (for example, Delta Dental) will pay for implants. However, you should forward this question to a dentist working with insurances, or to the question pool.
People with savings or with good credit can afford this procedure.
In every country, multiple implants or full arch restoration costs the annual salary for the specific country, or even more. Single tooth implant, however, would cost an average monthly salary. I believe the ratio is similar all around the world. I have good observations for USA and Europe and I can confirm this is the case.  

Dentistry

Veselin Shumantov DDS