Dentistry/growth after extraction

Question
i am 27years old, i had a tooth extracted about 11months ago, about 2 days ago i noticed that there was a potrusion of some sooth at the point wear the tooth was extracted, is it posible that am having a re-growth?

Answer
Dear Emmanuel,

It is probably a piece of root fragment which might have been accidentally left which your body is trying to exfoliate.
It's either that or a sharp piece of bone around the socket which could found it's way through the soft tissue.
In either case, you should go see your local dentist to have it x-rayed and looked at.

-Dr.Kong
www.betterlivingdentistry.com  

Dentistry

John Kong, DDS, www.betterlivingdentistry.com