Dentistry/Continued tooth question

There seemed to be a follow up question limit. Yes I tried the clacking and sliding and I experience no pain. I've tapped the teeth, and sometimes I don't get pain. It seems to be from extended chewing. For example I stupidly/bravely had a peanut this morning without pain. But if I was to have something more like a meal or probably even a handful of peanuts, it would most likely come back.

Thanks Tom...

Glad that you didn't have any pain when you did the "clacking". Overall, it seems to me that things are getting better and healing is going just about as expected. I would just give it more time but I really think you'll be just fine.

Good luck!

Gary Backlund DMD, MSD

Gary Backlund, DMD, MSD

I am an Endodontist ( root canal specialist ) and can answer questions about root canals and their treatment. I cannot diagnose or treat online, but can answer general questions. I have been a specialist for 25 years and am Past President of the Washington State Association of Endodontists.

25 years practicing as a specialist

American Association of Endodonists, Past President Washington State Association of Endodontists.