Dentistry/Continued tooth question

Question
There seemed to be a follow up question limit. Yes I tried the clacking and sliding and I experience no pain. I've tapped the teeth, and sometimes I don't get pain. It seems to be from extended chewing. For example I stupidly/bravely had a peanut this morning without pain. But if I was to have something more like a meal or probably even a handful of peanuts, it would most likely come back.

Answer
Thanks Tom...

Glad that you didn't have any pain when you did the "clacking". Overall, it seems to me that things are getting better and healing is going just about as expected. I would just give it more time but I really think you'll be just fine.

Good luck!

Gary Backlund DMD, MSD

Dentistry

Gary Backlund, DMD, MSD