You are here:

Dentistry/teeth problem


QUESTION: hi sir

hope u r in good health and mood
i am 42 years old guy. my problem is that my all teeth are moving and look very week. front two teeth have gone already. i visited a dentist but he told me he could do nothing as my gums are very week and i need to go to a specialist who might treat my gums and do the needful to strenghten it or so.
please help me as i have no such doctor near my city.
thanks a lot


ANSWER: Hello Nasir,

I am sorry that you are having so much trouble with your teeth.  I don't think this is something that you can treat on your own.  You must see a professional.

I had this idea that I would find you a Periodontist in your town of Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia, but had no such luck. Google Maps would not even show your town on the map.  So instead I am going to offer you the best advice I can from half a world away.

You need to find a Board Certified Periodontist to look at your teeth and gums.  Use the internet to try and find a Dentist close to you.  Which is the biggest city near Ash Sharqiyah?

Good luck in your search.

Best Regards,
Patient Point of View

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

QUESTION: i m in city of Dammam, Saudi arabia. if u can recommend any doctor.

thanks a lot for your quick and positive response.




I actually spent quite a bit of time on Google trying to track down a dentist in Dammam.

I was not able to find the name for you, but do have a link to a list of medical and health directories in Dammam.  See link below.

Since I am half a world away, I am going to ask you to call the clinics listed in these directories.  Network, ask questions, find the person who is familiar with the dental community in your area. If possible look for someone who is a Board Certified Periodontist.  If you can't find a Periodontist, then look for a Board Certified Dentist.

Good luck.

Best Regards,
Patient Point of View


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jonathan at PatientBabble


My area of expertise from the patients point of view would be Dentistry/TMJ plus the speech challenges that these jaw and bite problems sometimes represent. Over the years I have seen a multitude of dentists, orthodontists, oral surgeons, speech therapists, neurologists and other health professionals who all had an opinion about my TMJ/bite problem. I AM NOT A DOCTOR...but would purely be a patients point of view type person. I "get it" when people say they tried to explain to their dentist what their TMJ/bite problem is and that they are misunderstood. I can listen to people's trials and tribulations and there is a good chance I have been down that road before. I can make suggestions as to what people can do at home, or what questions to ask their doctor or dentist when they visit. I will try and recall information or experiences that may be helpful to you.


About 25 years ago, I had my wisdom teeth out and since then my bite has never felt "normal." For whatever reason, the first sensation I remember was not that my bite was off.....but rather that my normal tongue and speech patterns had been impeded. I spent years going to different dentists, who lumped me into their generic version of what they knew about TMJ. The majority of dentists believe they can treat TMJ, but only those whose primary focus is TMJ treatment, are really any good at it. Any dentist, can take an impression of your teeth, send that impression off to the lab and have them make a night guard. That is the easy part. The tricky part is what the dentist does with the night guard, once receiving it from the lab. The dentist has to do a "fitting" where they tailor the night guard to be evenly balanced and comfortable in your mouth. Sometimes it can take a few visits, because further adjustments need to be made to the night guard appliance, to get it just right. I have found that dentists, who have had the most practice, do a better job at fitting your appliance. It's almost like an art form.

Jonathan's Blog is:

College Graduate with Bachelor of Arts Degree

©2017 All rights reserved.