Dentistry/teeth problem

Question
QUESTION: hi sir

hope u r in good health and mood
i am 42 years old guy. my problem is that my all teeth are moving and look very week. front two teeth have gone already. i visited a dentist but he told me he could do nothing as my gums are very week and i need to go to a specialist who might treat my gums and do the needful to strenghten it or so.
please help me as i have no such doctor near my city.
thanks a lot

nasir

ANSWER: Hello Nasir,

I am sorry that you are having so much trouble with your teeth.  I don't think this is something that you can treat on your own.  You must see a professional.

I had this idea that I would find you a Periodontist in your town of Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia, but had no such luck. Google Maps would not even show your town on the map.  So instead I am going to offer you the best advice I can from half a world away.

You need to find a Board Certified Periodontist to look at your teeth and gums.  Use the internet to try and find a Dentist close to you.  Which is the biggest city near Ash Sharqiyah?

Good luck in your search.

Best Regards,
Jonathan
Patient Point of View

QUESTION: i m in city of Dammam, Saudi arabia. if u can recommend any doctor.

thanks a lot for your quick and positive response.

regards.

nasir

Answer
Nasir,

I actually spent quite a bit of time on Google trying to track down a dentist in Dammam.

I was not able to find the name for you, but do have a link to a list of medical and health directories in Dammam.  See link below.

http://www.saudianyp.com/category/Dentists/city:Dammam

Since I am half a world away, I am going to ask you to call the clinics listed in these directories.  Network, ask questions, find the person who is familiar with the dental community in your area. If possible look for someone who is a Board Certified Periodontist.  If you can't find a Periodontist, then look for a Board Certified Dentist.

Good luck.

Best Regards,
Jonathan
Patient Point of View

Dentistry

Jonathan at PatientBabble