Dentistry/tooh pain chest pain

Hello I was intersted knowing I have a tooth that looks like a filling or need a cavity it seems like it flarred up was burning and throbbing but has stopped I notice I had a abcess on my gum could that be causing the prombles I have been using salt water until i  can get a dentist appt  And can you  tooth drain and get a chest infection I dont feel sick  my chest is burning and feels bruised I not in much pain with my tooth now I was wonder to if the burning in my chest could of been from where I hit my car on curb in the snow Maybe from the seatbelt I know that not question you can answer But any feedback would be helpful Thank you Carolyn

Hi carolyn
Since i dont know ur age group... I will give you a general answer.
Yes heart related pain can be referred to the teeth. You should not take the symptom lightly. Visit your physician and get a checkup done.
For all you know it could be the seat belt.... But why take the risk.

Tooth abscess doesnt cause burning sensation in the chest.

Best wishes
Dr mayank

dr mayank kaurani BDS, MDS

rootcanals, cosmetic dentistry, dental pain, cavities, tooth colored fillings, endodontic diagnosis, post & cores, ceramic veneers, composite fillings, dental whitening, bleaching etc. please remember: i cannot treat you online and neither can i touch your teeth or test their health! i can give you general suggestions and critically evaluate various treatments and offer my advice.

14 years of clinical experience. i am a professor in a postgraduate dental school, in the department of endodontics. my primary field of specialization is in endodontics and conservative dentistry. i am a consultant endodontist in private dental clinics and run my own clinic restricted to conservative dentistry & endodontics since 2006.

DENTAL SPA, JAIPUR (INDIA). Mahatma Gandhi Dental College, jaipur(india)

new york state dental journal journal of contemporary dental practise

BDS, MDS (conservative dentistry & endodontics)