Dentistry/what to do for fixed bridge that came out

Question
I'm a male, 80, active, and in good health. All upper teeth are present, except #1 and 16. Lower right #32-29 are missing. And lower left #17 is missing.
Yesterday a fixed bridge (porcelain fused to high noble) covering 18-20 came out. With 32-29 missing, and almost all the chewing is done on the left side and on the incisors, do you think a replacement fixed bridge will quickly weaken and fail? What is the best restoration plan and the next best? I don't want removable dentures.

Answer
Dear Mitch:

It depends on the condition of the two teeth holding the bridge. If  they have sufficient intact tooth structure then a replacement bridge is a good idea. If the teeth (20 & 18) holding your bridge have decayed and do not have enough intact tooth structure than implants may be the best option for you.

Dentistry

Lawrence Spindel DDS, www.lspindeldds.com